2009년 5월 24일 일요일

Conservation vs Social welfare

There are some controversial issue on government's decision whether the limited budget must be spent on heritages for conservation or social welfare. Although it is true that conservation can make a lot of profit by activating tourism industry---- supporting the budget for social welfare policy---- as well as preserve our precious heritages inherited by our ancestors, I believe social welfare must be the first considering our economic situation. As you know, the world is in huge congestion because of severe economic crisis, triggered by USA. A great number of big company is now file for the bankruptcy, increasing the unemployment rate exponentially. Also, the gap between wealthy and poor is exceedingly exacerbated. For that influences, a lot of people unconditionally need substantial bailout to overcome that bad situation. Of course, as I said earlier, investing the money for conservation can be a one way of welfare policy. But we must wait for a long time to expect it's effectiveness. What I mean by this is that, it could not be a physical aiding policy for nations. In this regard, I think social welfare must be the first rather than conservation.

댓글 1개:

  1. i also agree with your opinion about welfare.
    conservation is also important, but welfare is more helpful in korea.

    답글삭제